Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Welcome To the Rendezvous

This blog is going to come in "fits and starts" as my grandma would say. I won't try to keep it every day, but as often as I can. I want to invite all of you to send me comments at wyomingteller@msn.com and let's see what kind of info you would like to see on this chronicle. Some of the things that I intend to address are Rocky Mtn. Storytelling Events. That's everything in Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico. But I need your help. Let me know what you think of a particular festival or conference and I'll send along that info.
Also, don't forget to check out the forums on various festivals. on the Storyteller's Forum on this website.
I also will talk about what great tellers we have that are unrecognized except in their own specific region and how we can support one another in storytelling.
More later.

No comments: